Claws For Alarm by Kelli Fudge My Review


About the book  

Someone in coastal Maine just turned lobster bisque into a murder weapon.

Becky and Lisa McAllister run
Let’s Lobstah!, the town’s favorite red food truck serving buttery lobster rolls and seaside smiles. But when a councilman drops dead after eating their famous bisque, the sisters suddenly find themselves at the center of a small-town scandal.

With business sinking and gossip spreading faster than a nor’easter, Becky and Lisa set out to clear their names. From foggy piers to shady marina deals and secrets that lead straight to the mayor’s office, the sisters discover something sinister.

Someone in town is willing to
kill to keep the truth buried…

Dive into a charming, twisty coastal cozy mystery packed with sisterly banter, seaside secrets, and plenty of lobster. Grab your copy of
Claws for Alarm today.



The series 


And I thought   
A yummy read. I enjoyed my intro to a new to me  author. 

The characters are funny and ready to solve a mystery clear thier name and enjoy thier little quite piece of heaven in coastal Maine. 
 
But the quiet is disturbed when scandal and mystery pops up. 

Helping good looking Detective Owen which happens to be Becky's high school flame.  Owen is not fond of the sisters snooping. 

But reining them in is a challenge when clues and threatening notes begin appearing in thier mailbox. 

Owen gives in ends up letting them tag along to keep them out of trouble.  

I enjoyed Claws For Alarm and will read more in the series. 

I was not asked to write a review. 
My Review will appear on Goodreads and my s.m. platforms.  

I have not met Amazon's near criteria to post reviews. 


Buy the book
Available on Amazon 
Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Thaw by Lauren Carr My Review

TBR Pile for the To Love A Cowboy Tour

Dockside Secrets by Terry Overton My Review