Dangerous Victory by Dana Mentink my Review


 About the book 

Car mechanic Valerie watched her father die in a fiery wreck and she can’t admit to herself that she’s in love with a Nascar race car driver Jackson, especially after he’s also injured in a crash. But when a stranger shows up, terrorizing her about a mysterious delivery from her uncle, Jackson is the only one who can navigate the danger with Valerie. It’s a race for survival, and a high speed adventure in love.

And I thought 

I enjoyed this super quick read. 

Dana Mentink is a favorite author so when I found this title is currently free for Audible subscribers I snatched it up.  

As always the characters grab your heart.  

I was enjoying the book so much I hated it to end.  

The Race Car Driver Jackson grabbed my heart along with Valerie's. 

Valerie showed a determined nature as she vowed to find and save her uncle. 

Finding the needed evidence at the end and it's hiding spot was clever. 

It is easy to give the author 5 more stars. 

My Review will post on Goodreads and all my s.m. platforms. 

Available on Amazon 

Here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Thaw by Lauren Carr My Review

TBR Pile for the To Love A Cowboy Tour

Dockside Secrets by Terry Overton My Review