Murder In The Attic by Dianne Farmon My Review
About the book
Shattered by her husband’s tragic death, Della Fox is ensnared in a web of mystery and suspicion when a competitor is found dead, with all clues ominously pointing her way.
Entwined in a murder investigation and fighting to clear her name, Della discovers an unexpected aptitude for sleuthing that even the handsome new sheriff can’t ignore.
As the layers of the crime unravel, so does Della's grief, replaced by an urge for justice, companionship, and adventure. Guided by a lovable St. Bernard, Moose, and buoyed by a burgeoning book club, Della uncovers more than just a murderer—she unlocks a new chapter of life, where every page turn promises hope, intrigue, and a dash of romance.
Dive into a gripping cozy mystery where loss and love coalesce into an unexpected journey of self-discovery and vindication. The author is a two-time USA Today Bestselling Author.
And I thought
Seemed like a fast read. (I wanted to check page # but Amazon was not cooperating) Not that it was bad but I am just wondering.
I really did enjoy this intro to the series.
Delia was sweet and charming. But sad and grieving. I 'got' her. The death of a spouse is hard.
But Delia gets up and pushes herself every day. Finding Moose was a break thru for her.
I am expecting her sister Sophia to appear with her kids in tow. She has just filed for divorce. Delia is a great listener for her sister.
The new to town sheriff has a sweet spot for Delia and opens the door to a little romance. But Delia is not ready.
Finding a body and being a suspect in the murder sets Delta into sleuthing mode.
And ends up finding the evidence and solving the crime.
This was a great read and I will be reading more in the series.
I enjoyed the Audible version.
I was not asked to write a review.
This review will be posted on Goodreads and all my s.m. platforms.

Comments
Post a Comment