Debra Sennefelder Podcast
About
I have something new and cozy to share with you!
I’m excited to announce the launch of The Cozy Reading Corner, my new podcast all about books, cozy days, and happy hearts.
As a cozy mystery author and lifelong reader, I’ve always loved the little things that make reading time feel special. A favorite book. A quiet afternoon. A change in the seasons. A cozy corner of your home. Simple traditions and everyday moments that invite us to slow down and enjoy where we are.
That’s what I want The Cozy Reading Corner to be: a cozy little escape where we can talk about the things that make our days feel a bit more special.
You’ll find episodes about seasonal traditions, creating cozy spaces, reading rituals, simple pleasures, and, of course, books. I’ll share some of my favorite ideas and traditions, along with occasional book recommendations when they fit the conversation.
Think of it as a visit to a cozy reading corner, where there’s always something to talk about and hopefully a little inspiration to take away with you.
The first episode, “Fall Reading Rituals,” is now available, and I’d love for you to join me.
So grab your current read, settle into your favorite chair, and come spend a little time in The Cozy Reading Corner where it’s all about books, cozy days and happy hearts.
To listen to the podcast:
Spotify | Apple Podcasts| iHeart| Audible
The Blog
https://debrasennefelder.com/work/
The books
The Audible version was on sale.










Comments
Post a Comment