Grabbing Mane by Natalie Keller Reinhart My Review
About the book
Book overview
The series
And I thought
The Best book of the year!
I do not think I have ever read one like Grabbing Mane.
Sadly I am a retired horse owner. I got Casey's sadness at being forced to sell her horse and then his subsequent death. He did go to a great family.
Casey is constantly in awe of James as any new horse owner. We just remember each and every one.
I was absolutely surprised at Brandon staying 'IN' I just knew he would book it.
But he was in for the long haul.
This book was ALL about the horse romance.
Not the human romance.
I loved all the humans even the spoiled rich girls at Skye's barn. Most of them.
Casey and Brandon's brunch buddies and Casey's parents were all charming.
I alread have copies of more in the series in my Audible library.
It is easy to give
I acquired the free Audible copy as I am a member.
My Review will appear on
Goodreads.com
Amazon.com
Myreadingjourneys.blogspot.com
Myreadingjourneys2.blogspot.com
Myjourneybackthejourneyback.blogspor.com
Instgram
And other retailers that carry the book.
Visit Natalie
https://nataliekreinert.com/
Buy
Available on Amazon
Click Here




Comments
Post a Comment