Meet Marlene Bell

 


Meet Marlene  






The Books 

Available on Audible  I just purchased my copy. 


Visit   

https://www.marlenembell.com/blog

Sign up 

 Hear About Marlene’s New Book Releases!

Sign up and be the first to hear about Marlene’s latest book releases, read sneak-peek quotes and descriptions, and get access to exclusive giveaways just for subscribers.


You’ll also receive personal book recommendations from Marlene, discover special contests, and sometimes even enjoy early access to free content from upcoming releases—before anyone else gets to see it!


Sign Up!

Blog Updates

Reader’s House Magazine Editor’s Choice Award

Marlene Bell receives the 2024 Reader’s House Magazine Editor's Choice Award

Promoting Your Book Internationally

Marlene Bell, Counting Sheep, and a Yacht.

I love all of my editors! One of my favorites is Annie Sarac. She interviewed me the other day. I’d like to share the conversation with you and also recommend her work.


Buy 

Available on Amazon  

Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Thaw by Lauren Carr My Review

TBR Pile for the To Love A Cowboy Tour

Dockside Secrets by Terry Overton My Review