Stockyard Snatching by Barb Han My Review

 



About the book 

With the ferocity of a tigress, Kate Williams desperately fights a kidnapper trying to snatch her adopted son from her arms. When rancher Dallas O'Brien sees the skirmish, he bravely saves the infant and his lovely mother. Single and new in town, Kate accepts the handsome cowboy's offer of a safe haven at his ranch.


Spurred on by their Texas-sized attraction, Dallas and Kate untangle a web of lies that throws the baby's paternity into question. And Dallas wonders - could he be a father? Could he be a husband? But when bullets start flying, the real question is, will he survive to find out?

And I thought 

A great read for a new to me author. 

I cannot wait to read more in the series already on my Wish List. 

Lots of suspense! 

There are 2 very brief bedroom scenes. Very clean. Which to me they could have been left out but I get what it takes to intereste readers. 

Katie was as the description states is a Tigress.  She is a mom that cherish her sweet baby.  She struggles with uncertainty when she learns that the adoption may not be as legal as it should be. 

Katie also struggles with alienation fro. Her family. Mom, day and brother Cartet didn't quite of her plan to adoption a baby with a husband in the picture. 

Our Cowboy Dallas don't you just love that name.  I enjoy a little Dallad myself. 

Dallas is a rock. He is quick to jump in and help Kate from page 1. 

As the 2 are thrown together for protection they grow closer each day. 

I am looking forward to more. The cast is  endearing. 

I look forward to see if Stacy accepts Dallas offer of a job. 

And learn the truth about Dallas parents. 

I enjoyed the audio vetsion which was free with my membership.   

My Review will appear on all my s.m. platforms and Goodreads. 

I have not met Amazon's new purchase criteria to post reviews to the site.


Buy the book 

Available on Amazon 

Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Thaw by Lauren Carr My Review

TBR Pile for the To Love A Cowboy Tour

Dockside Secrets by Terry Overton My Review